– 2011 diploma Faculty of Humanities, University of Primorska, Koper
– 2016 PhD Faculty of Humanities, University of Primorska, Koper
– 2017 scientific title: research fellow
– 2017 pedagogical title: assistant professor
– 2011 – 2014 young researcher, PhD candidate University of Primorska, Science and researche centre, Koper
– 2014 – 2016 young researcher, PhD candidate Institute of Nova revija for humanities, Ljubljana
– 2016 – researcher at Institute IRRIS for Research, Development and Strategies of Society, Culture and Environment, Koper
2011– member of the Historical Society for Southern Primorska, Koper, from 2017 member of the Executive committee
– 5 original scientific articles as author
– 1 original scientific article as co-author
– 2016– editor of the scientific journal Annales, Series Historia et Sociologia
– 2016– editor of the scientific journal Acta Histriae
– 2017 – editor of the scientific monograph: S. Žitko, Avstrijsko Primorje v vrtincu nacionalnih, političnih in ideoloških nasprotij v času ustavne dobe (1861–1914)
– 2018 – editor of the scientific monograph: D. Darovec, Vendetta in Koper 1686
– 2018 – editor of the scientific monograph: S. Žitko, Paul Valéry: njegov koprsko-tržaški rod in odnos do evropskega duha v času med svetovnima vojnama
ORGANISATION OF SCIENTIFIC MEETINGS
– member of the Organizing Committee of the scientific conference Titova Jugoslavija kot diplomatski izziv 20. stoletja [Tito’s Yugoslavia as a diplomatic challenge of the 20th century], 29. 11. 2012, Koper
– co-organisation of several scientific conferences
PARTICIPATION AT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
– Prevzgoja kot poskus ideološke (de)kontaminacije vojnih ujetnikov v drugi svetovni vojni [Re-education as an attempt of ideological (de)contamination of prisoners of war during World War II] at Diskurzi, prakse in reprezentacije: zgornji Jadran med srednjim vekom in sodobnostjo : Discorsi, pratiche e rappresentazioni: l’Alto Adriatico tra età medievale e contemporanea : Discourses, practices and representations: the Upper Adriatic between the Middle Ages and Modernity international conference held by Science and research centre, University of Primorska and University of Ca’ Foscari, Koper, 2013.
– Presentation of the site of the former camp in Borovnica and his historiographic background in Dol pri Borovnici to the participants of the international workshop Memories in Translation. An Interdisciplinary Workshop on Multidirectional Memory held by the Science and research centre, University of Primorska and Alexander-von-Humboldt-Kolleg, 2014.
– Od prve svetovne vojne do Konvencije o ravnanju z vojnimi ujetniki (1929) [From the First World War to the Convention relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War (1929)] at Velika vojna – 100 let kasneje [The Great war – 100 years later] international scientific conference held by the Department of History, University of Maribor, Maribor, 2014.
– Today’s Perception of the Lapidary in Memory of the post-World War II Deportees from Gorizia in the Gorizia Park of Remembrance at Kraji spomina, kraji meje / Luoghi della memoria, luoghi di confine / Sites of memory, sites of border international conference held by the Science and research centre Koper, Institute for historical studies, Koper, 2017.
– November 2018 – guest lecture at University of Montenegro, Faculty of Law, lecture topic: From World War I to the Convention relative to the treatment of prisoners of war (1949)
DESCRIPTION OF THE MOST IMPORTANT LAST RESEARCH PROJECTS
The researcher is project leader of the post-doctoral project Families and memories of Italian prisoners of war in Slovenia and Yugoslavia after World War II (Z6-9361, duration: 1. 3. 2019 – 28. 2. 2021). She is also a Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellow at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, where she will be conducting the project Families and Memories of Italian Prisoners of War in Yugoslavia after World War II (IT-POW FAMILIES) under the supervision of prof. Alessandro Casellato, in the frame of Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions.
The researcher is currently involved in the interdisciplinary project Kontemporalnost razumevanjskega konteksta ter izražanje osebne in družbene svobode [The Contemporality of the Understanding Context and the Expression of Personal and Social Freedom] (J7-8283, leader: Dean Komel). Her researches are devoted to the personal and social freedom in context of the end of World War II and the transition period between war and peace.
RESEARCH IN ARCHIVES
Archives du Comité international de la Croix-Rouge
The National Archives, Kew
Archivio Generale della Presidezna del Consiglio dei Ministri
Archivio Istituto Gramsci
Archivio Centrale dello Stato
Archivio Storico Diplomatico del Ministero degli Affari Esteri
Archivio storico centrale della Croce Rossa Italiana
Vojni arhiv Ministarstva odbrane Republike Srbije
Diplomatski Arhiv Ministarstva spoljnih poslova Republike Srbije
Arhiv Republike Slovenije
history of Yugoslav–Italian relations, arrests and deportations from Venezia Giulia (Italy) after World War II; international humanitarian law and legal protection of prisoners of war (Geneva conventions); history of the delegation of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Yugoslavia during and immediately after World War II; Italian prisoners of war in Yugoslavia after World War II etc. Her researches are interdisciplinary, covering the diplomatic and military history, as well as social, legal and philosophical aspects of war and its consequences.